There is a new company called UniqueHomeSites.com that has really impressed me with their technology. They provide the easiest way to create and maintain a web site for a specific listing that I have ever come across. I am talking about a web site with the home’s address as the URL such as http://www.1234WalnutStreet.com.
There are three reasons to publish a web site for a listing:
- Differentiate your marketing from all of the other Realtors (which will help you get listings)
- Increase exposure of the listing to the 80% of buyers that start their search on the internet.
- Provide more information on the home than is possible on your web site and make it look more professional.
I created a web site in less time than it took to write this post and now UniqueHomeSites will reserve and pay for the address URL for a year, publish and store the web site for $ 69.00 for one site or $ 49.00 of you buy a package of 10.
(Click here to see a rough Unique Homes Sites Sample)
The software includes features such as:
- Integrated Google mapping and YouTube integration
- Agent branding
- Reciprocal links back to your agent website
- Automated Canadian school locator (US to follow)
- Wide variety of professional templates to choose from
- Domain name registration
- Panoramic photo viewer
- Free preview
If you don’t have the time to create the web site we can do it for you for only $ 50.00.