There is a new reminder service with a twist that I just ran across. The company is called Jackcards and their slogan is “Connecting the World Thoughtfully”.
What do they do? Jack Cards delivers pre-scheduled, ready-to-go paper greeting cards to the card sender, just in time for them to add a personal message and drop the card in the mailbox. They cover virtually every holiday or special occasion and their selection of cards is impressive.
Why makes this idea any different?
- Their website is excellent. The animation at the top is informative, easy to follow and even compelling.
- Registration is simple and fast and within 30 seconds you are ready to send your first card.
- Prices are reasonable ranging from $ 1.50 to about $ 3.95 and this includes shipping.
- Their selection is wide and varied.
- Their card scheduling and ordering process is simple.
While the idea is not rocket science, their implementation is excellent and I think they epitomize the marketing process of turning a “want” into a “need”.
If you enjoyed this article and don’t want to miss the next one click here to get my marketing posts by email as soon as they are published. You will be prompted for an email address and you are set to go.