Every once in a while I come across* a simple new service or idea that could easily be replicated in cities throughout the US and Canada. It is called Manicube ; a 15 minute manicure at your office. Manicube comes to YOU to provide manicures desk-side or in a conference room. Their manicures are quick without compromising quality so their clients stay professionally polished. Currently this service is only offered in New York city.
How Does It Work?
- Check their registration page to see if Manicube currently serves your office.
- View the dates and times that we will be at your office and seamlessly book your appointment. You can change or cancel at any time.
- It’s time for your service. Choose your polish color from our 60-color selection and browse magazines on our iPads. Emerge 15 minutes later with a chore checked off your list.
The three key selling points they use which I think can be applied to many services are:
- Catch up on the latest magazines and newspapers on our iPads as your manicurist works on your hands.
- Or simply go ahead and take a work phone call.
- No time for that catch up? Feel free to schedule a ‘Manicube Meet-up’ with a colleague.
Is there a way you can bring your product or service where people can use it more efficiently?
* Credit to www.springwise.com